Women in Payments is a global network for women, by women.
We're here to help you take your career in payments further by creating a supportive and empowering community that fosters tremendous growth. Form meaningful connections with other women in payments, gain fundamental skills, and get ahead of industry trends.
If you're an ambitious woman in payment services, card schemes, banking, treasury, or fintech, or are a woman entrepreneur, we'd love for you to join us.
One membership. A world of value.
Women In Payments is an ambitious group of women from the payments and fintech industry who live and work all over the world. Members from Toronto to Sydney and Miami to London – and many places in between – are taking full advantage of our exclusive suite of private networking, career, speaking, and mentorship opportunities. Join us to discover the difference our organization can make in your career today – and tomorrow.
Our individual and corporate members enjoy:
● Premium video content Watch and learn symposia livestreams, or other pre-recorded, career-advancing webinars including My Career in Six, Pause for Payments with Kristy Duncan covering a variety of topics with industry leaders and more!
● Exclusive talent board Get access to searchable, vetted career opportunities at leading banking and fintech organizations worldwide. Opt-in to be in-the-know about new roles that match your experience (and ambition) as they arise.
● Private member database and discussion groups Expand your horizons! Search our member database to network with women around the world, at all career levels with diverse backgrounds in payments and fintech. You can also connect with peers during programs and events – or start your own discussion topic.
● Members-only discounts Save big at six global symposiums, networking and partner events, and leadership and mentorship program opportunities.
● Career-building speaking opportunities
Speaking at our events can help you gain expert status while supporting the growth of other women in the industry. Find upcoming local and global speaking opportunities in our private online community.
● Championing your peers
Women support women at Women In Payments. As a member, you can learn how to nominate a woman leader, innovator, or rising star for career recognition through our annual Awards Program.
Extend your reach to talent both domestically and globally by posting job openings on Women in Payments' job board, Recruitment Opportunities. At an annual fee of US$500, companies can post an unlimited number of jobs. This private database of vetted career opportunities is visible to our members who are women professionals in payments and financial services around the world.